Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 1 Apr 1996 09:44:00 EST
I get these from time to time and it usually indicates a loop.  However,
who would be accidentally putting in approved lines?  Here's an example.
One approved is correct - from TRDEVELD - the editor.  The other, from
Bacal, is the extra.  In fact, he is complaining about receiving three
notes for every one he posts ;-)