Randy Klumph <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 11:17:40 -0700
(Reply from Randy Klumph)

I did that also - unfortunately, some of our subscribers have great
difficulty navigating the tech world due to their deafbindness, so when
something like this happens they are cut off from a significant part of
their support system.  At least Verizon gave you a72 hr window - My
message was that "due to the volume of requests" they could not provide
a time frame.

  - David Phillips wrote:
>It happened to our lists, and we have requested to be put on their
>whitelist. (One of the other admins did this request, as both a
>provider, and as a Verizon customer.)
>
>Verizon says they'll be delivering mail for us in the next 72 hours.

Regards,
Randy Klumph

Teaching Research Institute
Western Oregon University