Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 14:11:14 -0600
At 03:56 PM 4/30/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello, everybody:
>
>The REVIEW command shows us, first the header, and then the list of
>subscribers in two columns. The left column has the e-mail addresses, the
>right column has the subscribers' full names.  Two questions.
>
>1. Is there a way to sort the right column in alphabetical order? And is it
>possible to keep this column in alphabetical order when new persons
>subscribe to the list?

check your manual.  you can have them by domain name (the default, I
believe) or other sequences such as countries, etc.

>2. Is it possible to ADD (or QUIET ADD) a large number of new persons to the
>list by one command?  Or is it only possible by placing in front of each new
>subscriber [QUIET] ADD MyList e-mail@address Full-Name?

It can be done in one message (any message can contain multiple commands,
no matter what type), but my experience is that you need the "add listname"
in front of each address and name.  Of course you could use a macro or copy
command to facilitate that if you wished.

dan

Dan Lester
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.  Erasmus, 1534