Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 10:40:27 -0500
* NOTIFY= OWNERS might be what you want -- it sends the notifications to
all NON-quiet owners.

BTW, NOTIFY= need not specify a userid@node that is an owner.  It can be
any RFC822 address.  NOTIFY= has nothing to do with REVIEW.  Review would
relate more to EDITOR= and/or MODERATOR=, though if you don't have an
EDITOR=, I believe it defaults to the first non-quiet owner.  OK
"cookies" are generated on a per editor/moderator basis and the cookie is
not shared i.e., if we share co-moderation and if the REVIEW output went
to me for an 'OK nnnnnn' confirmation, I could not ask my co-moderator to
do the OK.  There is a special case when ALL moderators get a chance to
do the OK though.

The list-owners' manual will do this more justice than I can here.