"Stephen C. Nill" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 04:42:22 -0800
        I've just implemented the use of Topics on all my lists (running 1.8d).
I've read the manual but cannot find reference to any particular rules for
the Topic word in the subject.

        I know that using the Topic word in upper case, followed by a colon,
works.  But what I wonder is, does Listserv need any particular format for
the Topic word, and can the Topic word be located anywhere in the subject
to be "read" by Listserv?  (If there is a section in the manual that you
can point me to, I'll happily go there.)

        Stephen C. Nill, J.D.
        CharityChannel, the Internet Discussion Forums
                of American Philanthropy Review
        http://CharityChannel.com/