Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 17:05:56 -0500
I have a list that I created today that I set up with the intention
of allowing anyone to post messages without confirmation.
After reading through the List Owner's Manual, I am at a loss as to
figure out how to make this happen under version 14.4.

Spamming this list is not a concern. This list is confidential and it
will only receive email from an web form that I wrote to collect
data from people. I do not want to LISTSERV to send a confirmation
message in response to postings from this list.  I do want
LISTSERV to acknowledge each web form submission, but I have that
controlled via a template. How can I disable the
message confirmation request?

Here's the list's configuration:

*
* Ack= None
* Confidential= Yes
* Errors-To= Owner
* Notebook= Yes,/home/listserv/home/xxx,Monthly,Public
* Owner= [log in to unmask] (Stan Horwitz)
* Reply-to= Sender,Respect
* Review= Owners
* Send= Public,All
* Subscription= Open,Confirm