"Wheeler, Doug (NTC)" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:14:24 -0400
Gee Douglas, I've been in the business since the dinosaurs roamed the earth too, but your answer, however clever, isn't particularly helpful, unless you are implying that the Listserv Classic v1.8d (as per L-Softs nomenclature) doesn't support  this feature on the Windows platform.

Doug Wheeler
Sr. Technical Analyst - Information Resources
Neenah Technical Center
Georgia-Pacific Corporation
email : mailto:[log in to unmask]
voice : 920.729.8178 fax : 920.729.8164

-----Original Message-----
From: Winship [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 6:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Searchable attachments

> Listserv Classic v1.8d windows NT server.

Well, it can't really be "classic" if it ain't on a VM/VMS or maybe CMS
platform, can it?  I mean, you ain't got "classic", very useful, features
inherent in the "classic" scheme.  I could name a few, but folk, including
what is now LSOFT (I liked it better when it as just Eric), get tired of
my reminders about the things "not yet ported to this environment."

Douglas  [log in to unmask]