Linda Newell <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 12 May 2002 19:01:55 EDT
I am fairly new to the list management process. I have been lurking on this
list for about a month and have picked up quite a bit. Thank you.

I have a list and our digest seems to have a mind of its own.  I subscribe to
it myself with various combinations of options in order to monitor it. But I
still get users who claim (and have sent me proof) that it changes on its
own.  Backgrounds will be white and then one day turn blue or purple.

One time the digest (no matter the option) will be in one long email and the
next it will truncate and require a download.  Sometimes this download needs
to be unzipped.  Other times it does not.

I am also having problems with our disappearing bottom banner.  Sometimes it
is there and other times it is not.  Our canned welcome message seems to work
fine but our farewell does not send at all.

I need some advice please.

Thank you,
Linda - Myasthenic Meeting Place