Jim Milles <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 21 Dec 1993 11:45:16 -0600
>Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1993 10:19:12 -0600
>From: Natalie Maynor <[log in to unmask]>
>
>> When requesting files from the LISTSERV, the parameter F=MAIL will
>> assure that the file is sent as mail rather than as a file.  Is there
>> however, any way to request that the results of a database search
>> are sent as mail?  I can't find any reference to this in the manual.
>
>If you send the request by mail, the response is by mail.  I almost never
>send any commands interactively because I find mail much more convenient.
>   --Natalie ([log in to unmask])

I always include F=MAIL in my requests, because I have in the
past found LISTSERV sites that would send netdata files in
response to my mail requests.  It has been some time since this
happened, however.  Has this been fixed in a recent release?

Jim Milles (listowner, NETTRAIN@UBVM)
Head of Computer Services
Saint Louis University Law Library