Andrew Bosch <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 9 Mar 2007 08:41:35 -0600
This happens because Outlook by default doesn't create a plain-text body of the message in addition to the HTML MIME part. The blank body appears to Listserv as a blank message.

>>> Cal Anderson <[log in to unmask]> 3/9/2007 5:57 AM >>>
We use the Windows version of Listserv 14.5 and now 15 and we have come
across a bug where when a person is replying to a mesage using OUTLOOK
2003, the message that gets sent out ends up being blank.

It seems to happen when OUTLOOK has the default out of the box settings to
compose e-mail using HTML with MS word as the default editor. I dont

As I stated, LSOFT has confirmed with our testing with them that is it in fact
happening  but has not yet been resolved. Anyone else experience this or
have any ideas what may be happening?