Gary VanderMolen <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 21:55:17 -0800
>My recommendation is to simply use the normal Reply command, then verify
>that your mail client has addressed the message appropriately before you
>send it.

Uh, this is the same amount of work one would have to do when using
'Reply to All'.  In the latter case one would have to verify the resulting
'To' line and be ready to delete unwanted addressees.  How is this more
trouble than the necessary verifying you mention above?
'Reply to All' also gives you the option to reply to the originator privately,
which is much more difficult to do with a simple 'Reply'.

Gary VanderMolen