"Ken Pate (STUMEDIA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 Dec 1993 16:09:17 CST
I'm new here, so please forgive me if I'm asking a stupid question but
I'm dumbfounded...

I'm getting error messages from the JANET/EARN Gateway in the UK
saying that a member of my list is at a node that doesn't exist.
I know it does, though, because I mailed him personally a couple of
days ago.
Is it possible that the node is just inaccessible at the moment or
is the problem more technical?
I'm wondering about the way the gateway inverts addresses.
This person's address is long:
[log in to unmask] (which is 143.117.254.4)
Thanks, Ken