Michiel van Eeden <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 21:10:10 +0100
I am a list user and kindly request an answer to my question below on
behalve of the listmanager:
Our list does not need the possibility of sending attatchment, its only
disturbing, as well is HTML encoded mail with nice looking background.
On you site I find:
"List managers have the ability to limit the size of e-mail messages and any
attachments. This feature avoids large messages and attachments to
overburden the list and mailing list server."

I only find the command "Sizelim= number" to avoid mails with attatchment
being distributed. Is this the only way of avoiding attachment beeing send?
What other possibilies are there.

Thanks
Michiel van Eeden
Technisch bureau van Eeden