LISTSERV Listmaster <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 2 Sep 1997 12:19:06 -0400
> Okay, pardon my stupidity here, but if you have to change the name with
> the subscribe command.....what good is the register command?
>
> *confuzzled*

The register command is good for when you are going to register *before*
you subscribe.  It won't go looking for all your previous subscriptions
and update them but it will make all subsequent subscriptions easier by
not requiring your to worry about adding your name.

Jonathan Ohayon
University of Toronto LISTSERV Maintainer ([log in to unmask])