"Pauline M. Marshall" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 08:07:08 +0000
On Thu, 13 Nov 1997, Mark London wrote:

> I have an AOL user on my mailing list, and occasionally she sends a reply and
> the header of the original message gets attached to the bottom of the message,
> and then the message gets rejected because of it.  This is intermittent,
> and she has no idea what she does to cause it.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.
> Btw, please email me directly your answer.

Could you please send your responce to the list too, as I know I have the
same problem, and am sure others do too.  Thanx.

| Pauline M. Marshall        /  /                --= MightyMouse =-- |
| [log in to unmask]          /  /       http://www.logic.net/~mmouse/ |
| I-Barc (Interner Beagle Aficianado Recreation Club) Listowner      |
|                      http://i-barc.common.net/                     |
| SmallDogs (Small Dog Discussion List) Listowner                    |
|       http://www.cusd.claremont.edu/~corchard/smalldog.html        |