Listserv Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 1 Oct 1997 08:28:47 -0400
On Wed, 1 Oct 1997, LYDIA FISH wrote:

> Since only I as listowner can review vwar-l, I decided that it would be nice to
> know who all the members were.  I sent the command "set vwar-l noconceal for
> *.*" and received the appended reply.  I'm not sure how to translate this

  Just to add to what Jim said.  If you only wanted to SEE all the
subscribers as you say, you could use the command:

query vwar-l with CONCEAL for *@* (if running listserv 1.8b or later)
Listserv will send you a list of subscribers who are set to CONCEAL.

> >> set vwar-l noconceal for *.*
> >VWAR-L: specified options already in effect for [log in to unmask]

   This message means that this subscriber was already set to NOCONCEAL
so listserv didn't change their options.  Listserv will tell you each
subscriber that it set to NOCONCEAL.  As it turns out, you are lucky
because you say listserv also said:

> >No entry updated.

   So, you don't have any subscribers set to CONCEAL.

--trish

--------
Trish Forrest, Queen's University 545-2014