Debra Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 17:00:34 +10
>also.... I have a list.. well pretty long list... of a number of links that
>cover everything from how to read e-mail headers to tools for tracking and
>eliminating spam for you across multiple operating systems.
>
>is this an appropriate time to send it to the list?

>I'd recommend putting it on the web, particularly if it is a long list
>(whatever that means to you).  That way those of us who want to can refer
>to it, others can ignore.
>cheers
>dan

*cg*.... know of a site where I can drop it down onto?...

the list contains 31 links... all dealing with spam and net abuse and e-mail
headers.....

Nathan.... would it be okay to post it to the list here... if others are also
interested in it?.. its not really about listserv.... but with the number of
unsolicited e-mails and spammers coming through it might be helpful to
listowners and administrators alike....

Debra