Thu, 6 Apr 1995 21:06:44 -0700
The problem user knows which lists I am subscribed to, as he is also
subscribed to many of them as well.
   I think that it can now be considered harrasment, as he has just posted a
note to me threatening a lawsuit of some sort. I posted Jim Cock's comments
about the First Amendment rights and the Net, and the net.jerk has just sent
me a threatening note. What do I do now?

Anita Cohen-Williams; Reference Services; Hayden Library
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ  85287-1006
PHONE: (602) 965-4579              FAX: (602) 965-9169
INTERNET: [log in to unmask]  Owner: HISTARCH, SPANBORD