Mon, 21 Apr 2014 18:27:29 -0500
Larry, I got at least one recently that also tried to go through a list
I maintain but the subscriber was moderated.. looking at the full
headers, it was obvious it was Spoofed aka forged.. NOT a hack.. the
subscriber's email address was forged.. and actually sent from a
different server, not an AOL server or via the subscriber's email
account... that's why changing passwords won't stop it.

I can easily do the same thing using Pegasus and other email programs.

.. Cleo, [log in to unmask]

<<SNIP QUOTES ABOVE AND BELOW>>