Chris Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 3 Oct 2004 13:07:43 -0500
Vosswinkel, Kerry <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I think I know the answer to this question but I'm hoping I'm wrong.
> I have a list that is composed of a few individual members and another
> nested list.
> (i.e. asmt-l is a member of asmt-vp-l)  I have send=private, but I
> would like the members of asmt-l to be able to post to asmt-vp-l.

The way I would do it is to change the master list from Send=Private to
Send=Editor and have the following lines:

Editor= your address
Editor= (asmt-vp-l)
Editor= (asmt-l)

DO use the parathesis around the list name.  Basically, it is telling
Listserv that the members of that list are an Editor of the list and can
post to it.

Chris Barnes                           AOL IM: CNBarnes
[log in to unmask]                Yahoo IM: chrisnbarnes
Computer Systems Manager               MSN IM: [log in to unmask]
Department of Physics                      ph: 979-845-7801
Texas A&M University                      fax: 979-845-2590