Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 16:53:54 GMT
On Mon, 10 Mar 1997 05:35:10 -0500, [log in to unmask] wrote:

>        My mailbox is full with error messages from Juno.  It appears
>that they have a daily limit on messages and two of their subscribers
>(my users) have exceeded it (drastically).

You don't have to let this happen.  The best thing to do with this is

1) to be aware of the Juno limits in the first place so you can keep a
special eye on such subscribers,

2) as soon as the first error hits, you set them to NOMAIL, this will stop
the error messages (because it stops the mail)

3) if you are feeling kindly, you can turn them on in a few days,
otherwise delete them from your list.
 Ben Parker ............ (Oak Park IL) .......... [log in to unmask]