Phillip Sollins <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 9 Jun 1992 19:19:56 PDT
---------------------------- Forwarded with Changes ---------------------------
From: @CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU:[log in to unmask] at Internet Gateway
Date: 5/1/92 5:08PM
To: Phillip Sollins at FSL
Subject: File: "AG+FORST LIST" being sent to you
 Can someone explain in the following header what the owner refers to?  I've
 wanted to report problems with the list to someone but have not known who to
 turn to.  I even posted a note to the list asking the owner to identify
 itself and explain the set-up---no response.  Is it linked somehow to a
 usenet group?  What are "all biosci nodes"? The postmaster at irlearn has
 been helpful and I could just turn to him when there are problems, but I'm
 curious how this list is set up.  Comments anyone?  Thanks -- Phil Sollins
 (owner OTS-L@yalevm).

| Phillip Sollins             <[log in to unmask]>    |
| Associate Professor         <[log in to unmask]>        |
| Forest Science Dept.        <[log in to unmask]> |
| Oregon State Univ.           Tel: 503-737-6582            |
| Corvallis, OR 97331-5705     Fax: 503-737-1393            |
*  Renewal=None
*  Notify= No        Ack= No                    Files= No
*  Reply-to= Sender,Respect
*  Notebook= Yes,G,Monthly,Public
*  Validate= Store Only
*  Confidential= Yes
*  Mail-via= Distribute
*  Loopcheck= NoToCount
*  Errors-to= Owner
*  Newsgroup= bionet.agroforestry
*
*  Owner= (BIOSCI)
*
*  List for discussion of AGROFORESTRY -- the cultivation of trees
*  in conjunction with that of other crops or with the raising of
*  animals.
*
*  Mail to this list is distributed only to subscribers to the
*  BIOSCI Agroforestry distribution service at IRLEARN.
*  These subscribers are listed below.
*
*  Mail intended for distribution to subscribers to Agroforestry
*  at all BIOSCI nodes should be sent to [log in to unmask]
*
*  To subscribe to the BIOSCI Agroforestry distribution service
*  at IRLEARN, send the following command in a mail message to
*
*        SUBSCRIBE AG+FORST personal-name
*
*  From an EARN node, you may send this command as an interactive
*  message, using VM/CMS TELL or VAX/VMS SEND.
*