"George W. Johnson" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 16 Apr 1995 14:00:10 -0500
> On Sat, 15 Apr 1995 13:15:02 +0000 Robert Ponterio said:
> >Is there an easy way to screen postings to a LISTSERV list from only a
> >few selected subscribers?
> >
> >I would like to be able to have LISTSERV treat a couple of subscribers
> >as if they were non-subscribers so their postings would be submitted to
> >the editor for approval, at least until they learned some netiquette.

Along this same line -- Is there a way to screen postings of a certain
size?  I've recently had several complaints from a list I co-manage about
posts of 500 lines or more ... It seems they hang up some mail programs.

Thanks!
geo