Fri, 11 Feb 1994 14:22:23 EST
        I need help on a question I was not able to answer with the
help of the basic LISTSERV documentation available through "info":

        My list has a 50/day limit, where mail is held until a "free
skeptic" is sent.  I wonder if a similar queueing procedure can be set
up to apply to individuals; holding their incoming postings when they
pass a certain limit (5) per day.  This would be most convenient for
my ability to filter out those who flood the list occasionally,
without having to go to the trouble of imposing moderation, or
throwing offenders off.

        Any ideas on whether this, or something similar, can be done?
Thanks,

        Taner Edis,  SKEPTIC list owner