"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 30 Mar 1996 09:03:00 EST
>What is this?  Is this a failed attempt to vacuum my list?

Not necessarily.  The command issued was INFO W5WM-L, not
REV W5WM-L.  INFO does not (try to) return the list of subscribers.

Had you updated (created) the W5WM-L MAILTPL section INFO, that
section of template would have been returned instead of the list's
headers.

/Pete Weiss at Penn State

>Date:         Fri, 29 Mar 1996 00:06:29 -0600
>From: "L-Soft list server at University of Arkansas (1.8b)"
>Subject:      Information about the W5YM-L list
>To: [log in to unmask]

>There is no information  file for the W5YM-L list. Here is  a copy of the
>list "header", which usually contains  a short description of the purpose
>of  the  list, although  its  main  purpose  is  to define  various  list
>configuration options, also  called "keywords". If you  have any question
>about the W5YM-L list, write to the list owners at the generic address:

(...)