Sue Paduano <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 Oct 1996 19:40:11 -0400
On Mon, 14 Oct 1996, LettProctor wrote:

This is not hard to understand.  The email program that you are using
does not support your list.  Change your email browsers until you find one
that does support your list.  Are you using the Netscape browser?
If so, the Nestcape browser doesn't support mailing list commands.
But there are many browsers that will support your list.  Microsoft and
Spry are two of time.  So will Pine and Elm.

Sue