Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 08:34:13 -0700
On Fri, 21 Jan 2000 09:57:59 -0500, Lanny Pierce <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I know folks have talked about various issues with HOTMAIL subscribers, but
>I haven't seen anything addressing this.  It seems to me that notifications
>should come to me no matter what domain a person is subscribing from .....
>unless there is a way to circumvent LISTSERV's normal procedures.

There is not.  But they could have subscribed before you turned on the
 Notify= Yes
and then you would not have been notified.  You can check their subscription
date with a  QUERY listname FOR user@address   command.

Finally, it is possible that a notification was sent to you but got lost in the
mail.  The mail system is not perfect.