JUDITH HOPKINS AT SUNY BUFFALO <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 19 May 1993 17:10:49 -0400
Does anyone know of a list for secretaries, particularly for
secretaries in higher education?  I was asked if there were such
a list and searched in LOOKUP where the only list I was able to
retrieve was [log in to unmask]    When the would-be subscriber
attempted to subscribe she got back a message saying subscription
was closed.   Is there anything else available?

Judith Hopkins                            VOICE: (716) 645-2796
Technical Services Research and Analysis Officer
Central Technical Services                FAX:   (716) 645-5955
Lockwood Library Building
State University of New York at Buffalo   BITNET: ulcjh@ubvm (OR, ubvms)
Buffalo, NY  14260-2200              INTERNET: [log in to unmask]
          Listowner: AUTOCAT@UBVM or [log in to unmask]