Dave Botwin <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 12:29:07 -0800
Hello everyone,

Thank you in advance for all those who attempt to help me. I recently
(last 24hours) got my listserv up and running. And for the most part it
seems to be working fine. However, it seems that messages sent to the
lists from the same domain (eg [log in to unmask] to
[log in to unmask]) the reply-to ends up being to the sender
and not to the list.

If I send a message to the list from outside my domain (eg
[log in to unmask]) then the reply-to is to the list.

I checked through list manager and it shows the Reply-to as to the list.

Is this just my misunderstanding or do I have something set wrong.

Also is there a simple way to change the default settings for all
subscribers (eg Subscription Type, Acknowledgments, etc)

Thank you again for your help.

I am sure these are simple repetitive questions for those of you who are
well versed in this. So rather than annoy all the experts please feel
free to email me at [log in to unmask]

Thank You