Dan Buettner <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 15:12:14 -0600
Greetings list owner guru's.  Can someone explain this error message:

The enclosed  message, found in the  LISTNAME-L mailbox and shown  under the
spool ID 206350 in  the system log, has been identified  as a possible
delivery
error notice for the following reason: "X-Report-Type:" field found in the
mail
header.