Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 22:41:46 -0700
At 03:09 PM 12/3/98 +0010, you wrote:
>oops.... that should have been

>for the web229.net e-mail contact address...
>
>also.... I have a list.. well pretty long list... of a number of links that
>cover everything from how to read e-mail headers to tools for tracking and
>eliminating spam for you across multiple operating systems.
>
>is this an appropriate time to send it to the list?

I'd recommend putting it on the web, particularly if it is a long list
(whatever that means to you).  That way those of us who want to can refer
to it, others can ignore.

cheers

dan

--
Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, ID 83716-7115 USA 208-383-0165
[log in to unmask]   http://www.84.com/  http://www.idaholibraries.org/