"Burleigh, Frank" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 18:55:26 -0500
My list is housed on a site that runs 1.8c on NT--I am not that site's
administrator.  I have learned to acquire and update the mailtbl file for my
lists, and have been able to make small changes to the look of my list on
its website.  But I seem to have reached a limit on what I can do.  For
example, I was able to remove the lsoft logos from the archive's main page,
adjust the look and placement of the list's title, and so on.  But I don't
see how to alter the look of pages deeper into the archive, e.e., a month's
index, search results, presentation of a thread or message, and so on.

If it is possible, how can I do any of this?  I think I've read in the
documentation that only the site administrator can do this type of change,
and that it applies to all lists.  Surely I am mistaken about that.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Frank Burleigh
Indiana University School of Law
[log in to unmask] voice 812-855-9170 fax 812-855-0555