Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 20 Mar 1993 21:44:10 +0100
On Sat, 20 Mar 1993 14:35:05 CST Douglas Winship said:

>As usual, this banished dastard has it wrong.  There is no such address
>as unix.hell.int , nor can there logically be, as it is an oxymoron.
>The address is vms.hell.int , and yes it _is_ redundant, but what can
>we expect else from such a one whose name shan't be mentioned?

May I suggest that you learn how to forge mail before lecturing us on the
respective  merits of  systems  which you  have,  no doubt,  considerable
experience with?

Three people signed on to the list just today, what kind of impression is
this little  game giving them? This  is supposed to be  a *serious* list,
after all :-)

  Eric