Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 13:45:09 -0400
|We're working on putting together a demographic profile for our list
|subscribers and would like to be able to get a general understanding
|of where are listmembers are from.  some of the e-mail addresses are
|fairly easy to decipher, i.e. if it ends in UK the sender is from the
|United Kingdom.  Is there a list somewhere with all of the country
|codes?

Country Codes are somewhat irrelevant when trying to figure out where
subscribers are from, as opposed to where their email service is from.

E.g., [log in to unmask] @email.msn.com @.org

Once upon a time it may have been useful, but with the rise of
multi-national ISPs, toll-free dialup numbers, hardly.