JIM DRZYMALA <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 Mar 1995 08:27:37 EST
Greetings,

I am the owner of a list called APAR-L.  Recently, I have gatewayed the list
to Netnews.  To cut down on "junk mail" I have set the list up so that only
subscribers to the list can post directly to the list.

However, it appears to me that you can only have one list editor that the
non-subscriber messages will go to.   Is there any way to have two people
receive the messages that go to the list editor?

Currently the list header for APAR-L looks like this:
   * Apparition List
   *
   *  Review= Public
   *  Subscription= Open,Confirm
   *  Send= Editor
   *  [log in to unmask] (Mike Fichera)
   *  Editor=DRZYMALA@UBVM (Rosemary Drzymala)
   *  Editor=(APAR-L)
   *  Notify= Yes
   *  Reply-to= List,Respect
   *  Files= No
   *  Validate= Store only
   *  Stats= Normal,Private
   *  Errors-To= Owner
   *  Notebook= Yes,N5/VMSYSU:LISTSERV.APAR_L,weekly,public
   *  Digest=Yes,Same,Weekly,Sunday,Size(1750)
   *  Mail-Via= Distribute
   *  Ack= No
   *  Default-Options= Repro
   *  Confidential= No
   *
   *  Owner= drzymala@ubvm      (Jim Drzymala)
   *

Thank you for any help you may be able to provide.

Your brother in Christ Jesus,     Internet: [log in to unmask]
Jim Drzymala                        Bitnet: DRZYMALA@UBVM
SUNY at Buffalo                        Tel: 716-827-0733