Rick Narad <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 Sep 1994 12:57:00 -0700
My thanks to Nathan Brindle and others who suggested:

Did you try [log in to unmask] instead?

The "%" indicates that
there's a gateway between OAVAX.CSUCHICO.EDU and REX.RE.UOKHSC.EDU.  Actually
that address should show up as [log in to unmask]
edu.

I appreciate the people on this list who not only solve the current problem but
teach me what to look for next time.  My co-owner was able to delete him with
"[log in to unmask]" which solved our problem.

My next question is why the list that I receive from "review" did not include a
complete address?

Nathan asked:
"What?  You mean LISTSERV didn't make your coffee this morning, either?  :)))"

No, but I would like to have Eric consider this for v. 1.9  :-)

Rick Narad
Co-owner, Healthre