"Robert W. Neill, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 2 Oct 1996 20:51:16 +0200
I am looking for any inactive mailing lists that I could possibly take over
as owner and get
started again. I am particularly interested in any that have only a few or
no subscribers
and are about to be closed for inactivity. I am particularly interested in
lists that are Real
Estate and Business oriented and would possibly consider General Interests
or Specialized
lists and that are situated on educational or free servers.

If any list owners or servers have a list that no one wants, I would
appreciate it if you would
let me know about it and I will be glad to consider it.

Robert W. Neill, Jr.

Robert W. Neill, Jr.~Neill Online: http://members.aol.com/rwneilljr/index.htm
[log in to unmask]@[log in to unmask]