"Robert W. Neill, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 23:25:42 +0200
There have posts on several lists about it today including a news
list and I am assuming we are talking about the same message. I
have yet to see a copy of the original message but I thinking it
must be making the rounds.

Robert W. Neill, Jr.
Neill Online.

At 04:17 PM 10/21/96 CST, you wrote:
>W Schipper wrote:
>
>> Here in Newfoundland copies were sent to a number of individual
>> teachers.  You can imagine their surprise when they read their email
>
>The entire Smithsonian Institute seems to have been targetted.  Various
>authorities there are also working on it.
>
>I didn't see it spammed to any list, and I didn't get a copy myself.
>
>Wonder what the source of the addresses might have been?  This is getting
>quite intriguing.
>
>Mario Rups

Robert W. Neill, Jr. ~  [log in to unmask]
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/rwneilljr/index.htm">Neill Online</A>
Voicemail  800-484-8695 (Ext 0141)  ~ Fax  800-484-8441 (Ext 8895)