Wed, 5 Jun 1996 06:25:34 -0400
I'm looking for Best methods here, and anyone that might have done an
extremely good job (or at least satisfied with) a method for creating a FAQ
file for their mail list.  It seems like I could do 3 separate FAQ files,
one for IRC (we are starting to meet more and more on IRC, and every week
someone new wants to know how do I get to IRC and what is IRC), could just
use another one for Listserv commands and general mail list type questions,
and a third specific to the features and format within the WWWW mail list.

I've started this FAQ but haven't gotten a good grasp on how I want to do it
yet, and thought if I could look at some other examples it would help.  I'm
trying to decide between making it in html and having it on the web site, or
in text and having it downloadable, either directly from me or from LServe.
Just the general writing of the files seem a large challenge at the outset.
Does anyone have any good examples I can look at on the web, or can you
email me a text so I can get a better idea of a good method to do this?

Thanks,
Annie
Annie's World -- <http://www.tir.com/~annie>
           Wild Wolf Women of the Web