Steve Howie <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 16:10:35 -0500
Hi folks

Does any know if there is a legitimate need for the "other" listserv ids
associated with each list (i.e. owner-listname-request,
listname-subscribe-request etc.) to receive incoming emails addressed
directly to those ids?

We're looking at rejecting such emails from the outside to cut down on a
lot of the crap Listserv is currently forced to process.

Am I correct in assuming that these ids are only used internally by
Listserv, or is there a need to allow access to them for DISTRIBUTE jobs
etc?

Thanks!

Scotty

--