Jane Grimsbo Jewett <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 28 Apr 2008 09:13:45 -0500
Greetings!

         I just took over ownership of a list for my organization
while the usual owner is on leave -- and promptly encountered a
problem that I don't know how to handle.

         One subscriber mistakenly sent a message to the LISTSERV
address rather than to the list.  I tried to help her out this
morning by posting her message to the correct address: [log in to unmask]

         Then I got the following error message:

An error occurred while logging mail to  the archives of the SUSTAG list. An
incomplete copy  of the message  might be present  in the archive  file. The
list is being held to prevent further occurrences of this error. Please take
corrective  action and  issue  a "FREE  SUSTAG" command  when  you want  the
message to be reprocessed.

         I used the "FREE SUSTAG" command twice to free the list, but
it promptly re-locked and sent me the same message.

         Please help; I don't know what "corrective action" to take.

Regards,

Jane Grimsbo Jewett
Minnesota Institute for Sustainable Agriculture
University of Minnesota
www.misa.umn.edu
The best manure for the land is the owner's footprint
---Aristotle, Economics (paraphrased)