"A. Ralph Papakhian" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 4 Jan 91 12:54:06 EST
Just wondering if anyone has received this kind of report before. And,
if so, what the problem might be.  This repeated mailing to Byron Mayes
seems to be the only case with the message (I received only one copy, and
noone else reported the problem).  Is this a LISTSERV problem, a problem
at MVS.UDEL.EDU or at IUBVM.UCS.INDIANA.EDU or with SMTP or with MAILER??
Thanks for any enlightenment.  --Ralph Papakhian
Hello, Mr. Papakhian:

I have recieved, as of this writing, 108 of the Willie Nelson postings.
Unfortunately, though I know that you aren't responsible for the mishap, yours
is the only name I have at Indiana University.

If you would kindly forward this message to the proper person at the IUBVM
mailer, it would be greatly appreciated.

Oh yes, I haven't recieved any other MLA-L messages since receiving the first
in the Willie Nelson series on 1/1/91 (in case that's relevant).

Thank you,
Byron Mayes
University of Delaware
---
-------------( Forwarded letter follows )-----------------------
---
Warning: Network mail.  Authenticity of the sender is not guaranteed.