Robert Neill <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 Nov 1995 16:28:15 -0400
To: [log in to unmask]

I am new to this list and I am trying to learn something about Listserv
before starting a mailing list. I am trying to find out if there is any
list available of college, university, and organization listservs that
provide free use of their listserv for new mailing lists or if there
are any commercial sites that provide free use for mailing lists. I
would appreciate any suggestions on this.

Robert W. Neill, Jr.

Robert W. Neill, Jr.  *  Investments  *  Real Estate *  [log in to unmask]
WWW: http://home.aol.com/rwneilljr  *  Link swaps needed for our WWW
site * Buying/Selling Real Estate? We can refer you to an agent in any area
of US for residential-commercial-investment properties. Contact us soon.

___
* UniQWK v4.1 * The Windows Mail Reader