Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 17 May 1999 09:30:49 -0400
On 17 May 99, at 3:21, Winship wrote:

> I will grant you that in what I said there was a tiny bit of
> interpretation, but I don't think much, as it is based on what official
> L-SOFT people wrote to me about a particular situation.

I think I know what situation you are referring to, and as far as I know,
as soon as L-Soft was made aware of the situation, the owner in question
was told to stop these activities or her list would be terminated. As far
as we know, she stopped immediately. If you know otherwise, you should let
us know. This forum is probably not the right place for it, though.

Francoise