John Hammond <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 21 Jan 1996 00:47:38 EST
  I tried issuing a "DATABASE REFRESH listname".  LISTSERV returned a
"Database listname has been refreshed."  Unfortunately, no DBINDEX or
DBNAMES was built for the three lists in question.  No "listname FILELIST"
exists for any of the other lists which have the notebook option enabled
and yet they all have DBINDEX and DBNAMES files automatically created and
maintained by LISTSERV.  Of course, they were all created with the
notebook options I outlined in my original post.  Do I have to create one?
How about if I create the DBNAMES files manually and then do a DATABASE
REFRESH listname?