Peacenet Balkans Desk <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 15:32:44 -0500
Well, I figured this out by looking at the html of a monthly log. The
offending tags come from the script that generates the logs, so the list
administrator at my site has to fix it, there's no template for it.. -ed

At 09:32 PM 1/24/99 -0500, Peacenet Balkans Desk wrote:

>The specific element I want to change is the style of bullet in the list
>following "Table of contents:"
>
>The template I found dealing with this list is html digest preamble
>(HTML_DIGEST).    But adding type= to the obvious <ul> tag doesn't have any
>effect. Evidently the line .DD &TOC1 doesn't pay attention to this tag.
>(Commenting-out <ul> and </ul> doesn't seem to affect anything.)
----
Ed Agro, Peacenet Balkans Desk ([log in to unmask])