"Rowell, Frank" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 8 May 2001 13:36:14 -0400
Fellow Listowners:

I am managing about 12 Lists for the Michigan Dept. of Ed., one of which
[log in to unmask] is a public two-way list for special education
teachers in MI.  I recently posted an article to the list which was a forward
from a "email a friend" from an online newspaper.  Now I have had two
subscribers report that they keep receiving multiple copies of this posting, one
person reporting over 1000....  If they clean out their mailbox, they return to
find another hundred or so...???  Can someone help me here?

FR

--
Frank E. Rowell
Special Education Consultant/Webmaster