Fri, 10 Sep 2004 21:27:35 -0500
> I am looking for some suggestions on the setting for this keyword. I have
> a list that is a low volume (2-3 messages a month) distribution list. I
> need to track any bad emails since the recipients need to get these messages.

Is your question realy that you want the subscribers whose addresses
reported errors to receive the list items which bounced back to Error=,
regardless of the error message?  It doesn't matter what "probe" or
whatever does, the subscriber needs the bounced item *now*?

Douglas Winship  [log in to unmask]