Sue Paduano <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 3 Feb 1996 14:59:21 -0500
Thank you to all those who have helped me in establishing the way that
things are suppose to be with my list.  I have managed to set up the
digest and so far no complaints are coming are coming from those members
who are receiving it.  I have no errors now.  And I set my subscription
to mail so I get what everyone posts.

Now my only question is for now, is now that it is February, what happens
to my Jan archives?  Are they sent to my home page?  Incase you are
wondering, yes I am set up to receive the archives-monthly.  I would like
to take a look at my January archives, but where do I look?

Any help is appreciated too.

Thank you in advance.

Sue