Michael Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 22:56:28 -0900
When a user registers a personal password with LISTSERV, what are the
length and character set restrictions?  These are either not documented in
the LISTSERV 1.8e List Owner Manual on LSoft.com, or they are not easy
enough to find.

--
Thank you,
Michael

P.S.  My list's archives are now password-protected, so I have to teach my
subscribers how to get a password to access them.  Of course, someone's
going to ask why their chosen password doesn't work, so I will have to
explain how to choose a password that will work.  I can't do that if the
documentation doesn't publish that information.